Thursday, October 28, 2010

f a sh i on

today, i am tired. but i still took a picture of my outfit because i decided this is a lot of fun. i am loving all the comments!

here is today:
before coffee. trying hard to smile.

this is my friend forrest and he looks great.

on me:

sweater: target
dress: handmade by me
leggings: walmart
boots: famous footwear
necklace: grandma's amethyst birthstone

on him:

jacket: thrifted (i helped him bring it in and added some buttons!)
pants: thrifted
hair: wig
fountain pen: found 


8 comments:

  1. I.Love.Your.Dress.
    I wish I could see the pattern more closely, I'm pretty sure I love that, too.
    You've pulled off the leggings & dress combo so nicely, I might have to try. It's kinda scary for some reason, perhaps it's because I live in FL and it was in the low 90s today.

    ReplyDelete
  2. #1: Did we wear the same cardigan today? I wore a black cardi from Target too!

    #2: I wore an amethyst necklace that I ADORE yesterday. Great minds thing alike, perhaps?

    #3: You made the dress? You rock! Seriously.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Can I commission that dress?! I adore it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love that dress so much. How crafty of you!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love your dress. It's sooo cute!

    ReplyDelete
  6. LOVE the leggings! Yay for Walmart! =D
    ♥/Bevin @All is Bright

    ReplyDelete
  7. you look great!! love the outfit. and your friend Forrest looks great too. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a great dress - you are skilled!

    ReplyDelete